A healthy diet for teenage girls who are between the ages of 13 to 19 years of age is very significant as they are in the developing phase of life.
Their body requires dietary parity and balance thus, inculcating sound eating habits in them, is equally essential. Following are the components of a rich healthy diet for teenage girls:
· Fruits and vegetables contains vitamins and minerals. They additionally have fiber, which helps them feel full and is good for health.
· Whole grains have lots of health benefits, including helping in preventing heart diseases. Try including whole wheat, oatmeal and brown rice in your diet.
· Fat-free and low-fat milk products are great. They are good for girls during their childhood and teen years because they need such products to build stronger bones.
· Protein helps their body heal, gives you instant vitality and energy. Try including fish and other seafood, poultry (without the skin), beans and peas, eggs, soy products, and unsalted nuts in meals as well.
· Physical Activities are a must for girls in their teen years. It helps their body moving and keeping it healthy, keeping the blood circulation normal.
· Teenage girls tend to skip meals for keeping a watch on their weight, this needs to be mend and taken care of. This habit could lead to
· Strive to eat breakfast every day because it fuels our morning and prevents overeating later in the day. Average teenage girls need between 1,600 and 2,400 calories per day.